Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Road to A New Beginning

Just recently, the company I worked for organized a seminar on values formation. At first, I wasn't too excited about it. I felt like I was back in high school again where seminars like these were a regular thing. Good thing, I didn't allow my prejudices to get in the way. Actually, I enjoyed the seminar  and so with the activities we had prior to it. Yup, there were activities prior to the seminar itself. That's how serious the company was with this thing. The speaker was good and funny- never was there a dull moment; and believe me, my dear readers, I did not doze off! :)

The seminar also focused on working out ones goal and mission in life- and I didn't have one. :) We were given a few minutes to come up with the answer." Am I in a beauty pageant?", I thought to myself then. I had a lot of plans in my life but I just can't think of the most concise way to express it. Basically, I want a simple life and I want the people around me to understand it and influence them, too. There's joy in simplicity.

Now, I would like to share to you my life map. It's suppose to let the maker realize what has he accomplished in his life and what he has not; where his life is leading to; what were the ups and downs that he has gone through; and, most of all, how God intervened in his life. :)
My Life Map
I doesn't matter how many ups and downs we've gone through. Our life here on earth is temporal- a road to a new beginning with God. :) Wear a smile everyday. Just keep on breathing and let that heart beat while it can! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I want to know what program did you used to make that life's map?

    ReplyDelete